vrijdag 9 december 2016

New paintings finished

It's been awhile since I did some painting, but here I'm again.
Finished some paintings I stopped working on in summer.



Sea after the storm, oil on canvas.
60 x 80 cm

I had this canvas somewhere laying around. Did a painting I wasn't happy with, so I put it aside.
Couple of weeks ago I started again on top of the old painting and used a picture from my stash and a lot of imagination. And this time it worked!
Below some details of the painting.





I was in Zeeland in february 2016. Cold and windy.

It took a lot of time and trying again and again to capture the cold and windy atmosphere

original picture


February at the coast
Oil on canvas, 40 x 40 cm

Details:


Next painting was done in between the painting sessions of the two above

Sunny day at the coast
oil on canvas, 40 x 40 cm




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten